Events at the Lake
Memorial Weekend Garage Sales around Johnson Lake.
Something for everyone!! You'll have so much fun!!
Johnson Lake EMS Walk at 9:30 a.m. at the EMS Center with free will donation lunch to follow.
- Air Care Helicopter will be there between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Lunch at the EMS Center after the walk. Free will donation.
Boat Safety Classes:
May 26 - Boating Safety Classes
Sunday from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM at the Johnson Lake EMS Center
Registration: Call 308-627-3895 - Limited seating
Nebraska law requires anyone operating a motorboat or personal watercraft must be at least 14 years of age. Operators born after December 31, 1985 must have successfully completed the Nebraska boat safety course.
Peace Love & Lavender Celebration
Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 9am to 2pm
42636 Road 751, Johnson Lake (on road to Plum Creek Canyon)
There will be speakers and vendors plus cut your own lavender!
For more information contact Cyndi Smith at 308-324-7397 or checkout the Peace Love & Lavender FB page
July 3 - “Light up the Lake” Fireworks
• Starts at 10 PM at the south end of the lake
• Rain date Saturday July 6th at 10 PM
July 4th -Dock and Yard Decorating Contest
- Registration at LakeShore Marina from 8 AM-10 AM
- Prizes will be awarded
July 4 - Fourth of July Boat Parade
• Sign up from 8 AM to 10 AM at LakeShore Marina
• Boat parade will start at 10 AM – prizes will be awarded after the parade